Commercial Project Manager for Newbuildings
We are looking to bring a Commercial Project Manager to our clients Group. The Commercial Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple new building projects.
The Commercial Project Manager will join a team that provides direct assistance to Business Units responsible for new building projects of vessels and rig construction projects.
Conduct Tendering and Negotiation process, including:
- Initial Pre Project:
- Market Analysis
- Develop Go-to-Market Strategies
- Prepare Cost-Based measurement for assets
- Project Planning & Facilitation
- During Tendering and Contract Acquisition:
- Development of tendering, management & evaluation
- Supplier Feedback
- Negotiation Strategy Development & Execution
After the project you would be responsible for retaining and documenting any necessary learning points and develop a best practice development program.
The Commercial Project Manager will heavily impact projects from development through execution, liaising with stakeholders and engaging with Senior Management that direct one of the largest commercial fleets globally.
Additionally, another main responsibility besides Project Management of New Build projects, the Commercial Project Manager will be responsible along with the team to continuously develop best in house practices and excellence.
- 5+ Years of Experience in shipbuilding, shipping, offshore or broker industries in a Project Manager Role, preferable with marine vessels, marine (or) offshore equipment
- Proven track record from large ship/offshore unit construction projects performing as the Commercial Lead or support, providing Project Execution and Negotiations
- Business Development, Procurement or Engineering Qualification
Personality Skills :
- Team Player with Strong Communication skills
- Successful track record working with Senior Business stakeholders and C level Executives
- Proactive and well balanced
Competitive salary with benefits
Career Growth opportunities
Extensive training opportunities
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Valeria Barles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.