Maintenance Technician- Shipbuilding Company.
Seeking a Maintenance Technician that will be responsible for the maintenance, diagnoses and repairs of vessels and its equipment. The Maintenance Technician will make sure to prepare the equipment to the standards of the company in a safe manner for use within an operational environment.
- Pro-actively recognize when Repair and Maintenance is required and when it should be executed..
- Fault-finding and repairing electronic, hydraulic and mechanical equipment on boats
- Responsible for the routine maintenance and repair on vessels engines, pumps, electrical wiring, steering mechanisms, and other operating systems.
• Sailing experience and qualifications a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of workplace safety.
• Attention to detail.
• Dutch and English is Requiered.
Shipbuilding Company Located in The Netherlands.
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits Package
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Europe - ALL