Marine Sales Representative-NL
Seeking an experienced Sales Professional to represent a fast growing and award winning Dutch company. Due to companies expansion the Sales Representative will be responsible for Sales of Ships Scrubbing Systems. The sales representative will also provide support services to customers that operate in the Norwegian Sea Maritime Market. If you are a top Sales performer with Maritime Background with both Technical and Commercial experience this is an opportunity for you.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for creating and expanding its sales network in Northern Europe, Germany, England and The Netherlands.
- Develop and grow current customer base
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Sales of Marine systems, as well as support services to costumers
- Provide outstanding customer service and product support
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Prior Marine Industry experience
- Commercial Background
- Must have Maritime Experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proactive & Energetic
- Highly-motivated, self-starter able to communicate effectively with all levels of customers and coworkers
- Excellent command of English and Dutch is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and Bonuses
- Career Growth Opportunities
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Europe - ALL