We're looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to run the Non- Destructive Testing department within a leading service provider company.
The Operations Manager NDT will manage the complete Non Destructive Inspection department.
Responsibilities are as Follows:
• Manage field service engineers, project managers and operational teams.
• Manage projects including the ability to manage multiple priorities while retaining high professional and ethical standards
• Maintains close interaction with third-party suppliers, external laboratories, and customers
• Receives and analyses scope and specifications for works and services to be contracted, clarifies work aspects and verifies technical evaluation criteria.
• Proposes contract type and prepares tender document
• Responsible for technical performance, schedule, budget, coordination of proposal responses, and support to business development.
• Lead a multi-disciplinary filed services team
• 10 years experience in inspection and certification
• 5+ years of experience with Non- Destructive Testing
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas project industry
• Engineering degree in mechanical or any other related field.
• Previous experience with global operations within relevant markets is key, ideally with already established relationships.
• A track record of delivering business growth within the region
• English Required , Dutch is a plus.
• A track record of consistent success.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Career Growth opportunities
- Extensive training opportunities
- Additional Benefits
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Oil & Gas