We are looking for an experience Project Manager to be part of our client's New Build, Repair and Conversion operations for inland vessels. The project manager will be responsible for coordinating all activities in the yard and production regarding the delivery of projects.
- Act as first point of approach for clients and subcontractors
- Coordinating Yard and Production activities
- Responsible for people management
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for Internal & External Customers and also be involved in future ship negotiations
- Responsible for including technical systems.
- Coordinate technical meetings with shipyard design personnel, ensure assistance of specialized consultants, technical staff and shipyard personnel.
- Evaluate any requested specification changes/modifications with Shipyard and submit concerns to add or remove any requests in terms of cost, weight and shipbuilding program. Additionally keep track of cost changes and specification changes.
- Coordinate and attend shipyard design development meetings and construction progress meetings
- Evaluate progress of projects and the production/construction stages and inform the executive board
- BSc in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Marine, Naval Architecture/Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in shipbuilding, construction, repair, and conversion
- Project management experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Dutch as primary language and English is mandatory
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Career Growth opportunities
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Valeria Barles at email@example.com or +31 207 920 070
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.