Ship Area Manager
We are looking for a Ship Area Manager will be in a Senior Level Manufacturing position responsible for managing the execution of Production operations and dockside ships in the New Shipbuilding Construction Process. The Ship Area Manager is responsible and accountable for cost, productivity and schedule performance in their assigned stage of construction. The Ship Area Manager is supported by General Foremen and front line Foremen from multiple trades. The Ship Area Manager is responsible for between 100-300 production employees on a daily basis.
- Interact with the Manufacturing Senior Leadership team, their direct supervisory team, union personnel, and Human Resources.
- Provides regular status reports, performance metrics and updates on their continuous improvement process efforts
- Liaise with the inspection teams related to compliance with requirements, quality of work, and adherence to schedule.
- Supervise responsibilities related to all safety and security policies.
- Assess Progress on production orders and schedules
- Perform planning and scheduling activities to perform successful operations
- BSc or equivalent in Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineer or relevant field of study
- 7+ years in a Sr position with more than 4+ years in a management role in the shipbuilding industry
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- English (written and verbal 100%)
- Excellent Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Bonus package
- Benefits Package
- Professional Development
- International Career Opportunities
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Valeria Barles at email@example.com
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.