Technical Superintendent- Ship Management.
We are looking for a Technical Superintendent who will be responsible for making sure that the necessary repairs and maintenance duties on the ship are executed. The technical superintendent will work at the shipyard and/or at the dry dock.
- Reports to the Fleet Manager
- Responsible for planning the maintenance and repairing needed on the vessel.
- Monitors technical problems.
- Keeps records of the condition and the well-functioning of the vessel and its equipment.
- Issues maintenance instructions after the inspection of the vessel.
- Evaluates repair quotations for spare parts needed for the vessel.
- Monitors the performance of the Seagoing personnel.
- Might be required to aid in the conduction of board trainings regarding Maintenance and Repairing of Vessels.
- Engineer’s license or higher relevant Nautical Studies.
- Theoretical and Practical experience in Vessel’s operation, Maintenance and Repairs.
- Willingness to travel occasionally .
- Team Player and Problem Solver.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch.
- Competitive salary and Bonuses .
- Career Growth Opportunities
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Europe - ALL