Looking for an experienced and SkilledTechnical Superintendent with a Nautical Background, that will aid in the maintenance of Vessels (Tankers) and keep the Vessels in good shape. The Technical Superintendent will also be incharge of dry docking.
- Travel to Vessels
- Keep and Maintain Vessels in Perfect Condition
- Ensure safe operation of ships allocated to the Technical Superindent
- Arranging for repairs and dry dockings
- Ensure that vessels ships fully certified according to international standards and requirements
- Repairing and Troubleshooting
- Marine degree from University
- Experience with Oil Quemical Tankers
- Technical Experience
- Sail Experience either as 2nd Engineer or Chief Engineer on Tankers or Offshore vessels
- Dry Docking Experience
- Good command of the English language
- Chiefs Engineer’s License
- Right to work in the EU
- Willing to Travel and work from Office in The Netherlands.
Dynamic & Expanding Tanker Company based in the Netherlands with Operations in Europe, Egypt and North America.
Attractive Salary, Trainings and Career growth Opportunities.
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Europe - ALL
- Oil & Gas