Vessel Maintenance -Technician
We are seeking for a Maintenance Technician that will be Responsible for the Repair and Maintenance of Vessels. You will report to the Maintenance Manager. You will be held responsible for:
- Responsible for the day to day Maintenance Of Vessels.
- Responsible for diagnosing when Repairs are required.
- Ensure inspections on equipment and machinery are up-to-date.
- Be prepared for solving unplanned issues.
- Work with operators to repair and create upgrades.
- Responsible for Entering, Completing and Tracking Maintenance work in the Companies System.
- Report to the Vessel Maintenance Manager .
- Bachelor s Degree in Marine Engineering.
- At least 3 years of Technical Experience.
- Experience in the Shipbuilding and Maritime Industry.
- Competitive Salary.
- Career Growth Oportunities.
To apply for this role select the apply option or alternatively send your CV to Monica Monge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marinova Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
- Europe - ALL